First, visit Aegisub Advanced Subtitle Editor. Aegisub is a free, cross-platform open source tool for creating and modifying subtitles. Aegisub makes it quick and easy to time subtitles to M2TS video, and features many powerful tools for styling them, including a built-in real-time video preview.
After you finish making subtitles for M2TS files in Aegisub Advanced Subtitle Editor, you need a professional third-party App to help you add the subtitles to M2TS files. Here I recommend Pavtube Video Converter for Mac. This App is able to assist you add subtitles to M2TS files. In the “subtitle setting” panel, you also can split your M2TS video to cut the part you want to save out. In addition to this, if you find your terminal equipment doesn’t support M2TS files, this App will convert these files to a proper format for you. The most important is the stability of the App is very good, because it has supported for Mac OS X El Capitan. If you want to know about more video converter, please reviewTop 5 Best Video Converter for Mac.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QIBK0TQ
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
How to Add subtitles to M2TS files
Step 1. Load M2TS files.
The quick way to load M2TS files is drag-and-drop files to this App. Or you can do what the picture shows below.
Step 2. Add subtitles
Make sure there is a M2TS is highlight. Click “Edit” (the pencil icon) to open the editing window. Switch to “Subtitle” tab, check “Enable” option. Click “Browse” to select your subtitle file, then hit “OK” button.
Step 3. Start to add subtitles to M2TS files.
Go back to the main UI. Press the big red "Convert" button to start to add subtitles to M2TS files. You can see the final M2TS videos by clicking "Open" button. Enjoy!
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac: If you want to watch popular 2D BD movies in 3D effects, you can try our another software - Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac. This program can help you rip BD movies out for converting to 3D effects. Certainly, it is suitable for VR glasses as well.
- How to add SRT/ASS/SSA subtitle to movie Files on Mac/Win
- Play Canon Videos on Laptop/Smartphone with SRT/ASS Subtitles on Mac
- How to Insert SRT/ASS/SSA Subtitles to MP4 Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MOV Videos
- 5 Ways To Add Subtitles to AVI Permanently on Windows 10